Sunday, May 15, 2011

only in asia.

So I'm in Taipei, Taiwan right now with my family. We got here Wednesday and we'll be here for three weeks. So far it's been really fun walking around, shopping, and spending time with family and it's also been pretty tiring just being jet-lagged and also not having much time to myself to relax or pray or go online and just chill.

But anyway I figured I'd make my first post about some funny things we've seen here in Taiwan even just in the first few days here. Hope you enjoy :)

At the Taipei airport, the first thing we see after we get all our luggage. Bunny (?) with a unibrow and nosehairs....so creepy.
A brand of toothpaste. If you can't read this, it's probably better that way.


Not something you see everyday, especially in Taiwan ...

"Jesus is coming soon!"
Metro? I wish I had more pictures of the mobs of people we see everywhere. Everyone needs to calm down....you'll make it in no need to crowd. And if you don't I'm sure it'll be okay


At a government office where my parents were getting some ID...

"Breastfeeding room". 4th floor.



At a ceramics museum in Yingge...


 Oh some more Asian crowding outside this really famous Shanghai bun restaurant we went to.

At Grace Baptist Church (biggest church in Taipei or Taiwan?)

"plane water". Way to go Jesus!








Okay that's it for now. Sorry this isn't very thoughtful and it took me many days to make a post...but sometimes when you only get to go on the Internet an hour or two a day there are more important things to do :) Oh and these aren't really things you only see in Asia either but oh well sorry for the bad title. Still learning how to blog haha. Going to lose the Internet maybe for a week but I'll try to post more later! Byebye


2 comments:

  1. These pictures are really funny! Breastfeeding room what the..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I like how you find the funny as you're roaming around. :) Hope you continue to have lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete